Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Family Dinner

Loved this article! It's so important these days to unplug and get back to basics. Sitting together as a family for dinner was the one time of day growing up that my parents, brother and I were all in one place at the same time. I would usually help mom with the cooking, and then the four of us would sit and talk to one another about how our day had been. There was no TV, computers, cell phones, radios, iPods, etc... going at the same time. My husband and I make a point to do the same with our children.

Not only is it important to maintaining a healthy family unit, but it's also important to maintaining healthy eating habits. Healthier foods will make a healthier you!

I hope you enjoy reading this article as much as I did.

Click here to read the article.

No comments: