Thursday, May 31, 2012

School's Out For Summer

A lot of people's kids are already done with school, but mine are not. We have about a week and a half left. I'm not sure if I envy those on summer break yet or not.

Summer's always a hard thing for me. As a working mom and runner, it means a lot more juggling of schedules than when they are in school. I'm not quite ready for that juggling show to begin. Good thing I have a few more days!

PS - this was just a short post to make sure a new posting mechanism for me was working. Though, it is a great topic so I'll probably be elaborating on it more!
In Health -
Anna Dufloth
707-486-6506

Dufloth Fitness Personal Training & Outdoor Family Fitness

www.duflothfitness.com
www.outdoorfamilyfitness.com

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: